Patient Info / Forms
Are you living with pain? At Dynamic Balance Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Center, we are dedicated to heping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At our Oshawa, ON physiotherapy clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free!
To make an appointment at your convenience, simply call us today at (905) 404-3434 or click here to request an appointment.
What you should expect from your first visit with us:
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physiotherapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How you should prepare for your visit:
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
Ready to get started? You can fill your new patient forms beforehand!
If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Physiotherapy Intake FormDOWNLOAD & PRINT
Chiropractic Intake FormDOWNLOAD & PRINT
Chiropractic Consent FormDOWNLOAD & PRINT
Massage Therapy Intake FormDOWNLOAD & PRINT
Electronic Transmission Authorization FormDOWNLOAD & PRINT
Don’t have time to print them off beforehand? No worries! Simply allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out in our clinic. At Dynamic Balance Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Center, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit – Contact Us Today at Oshawa, ON Center!